Monica coaches those who want to improve their confidence to succeed at work and in relationships. She uses attachment theory to educate about relationship patterns and self-worth. As a certified high conflict coach, Monica can help you through any conflict in the home or workplace.
Though resilience is the norm, trauma and loss can profoundly impact our nervous system. Monica empowers those going through a loss, divorce, custody battle, or struggling to overcome trauma. She rewires neural pathways as a certified Brainspotting therapist.
Monica has had the privilege of working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. She is originally from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A. Monica graduated with her master’s in clinical psychology from Columbia University in New York City. She later moved to Hong Kong to pursue her doctorate in Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong. Monica has been a psychologist in Hong Kong since 2017. She lives in Big Bear, California, and is working on her PsyD at California Southern University.
- B.S. Psychology, from The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, USA
- M.A. Psychology in Education, Counselling and Clinical Psychology, from Columbia University in New York City, USA
- PhD Social Work and Social Administration, from the University of Hong Kong
- Certified EMDR therapist, from EMDRIA (EMDR International Association), USA
- Certified Brainspotting Therapist (David Grand, Brainspotting)
- Certified High Conflict Coach (The High Conflict Diversion Program)
Membership and Registration
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with The Hong Kong Society of Counseling and Psychology
- Member of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Psychologist in the UK through the (BPS)
- Member of the Hong Kong Family Law Association (HKFLA)
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)