My goal is to guide you out of the suffering you are feeling from abuse, loss, and unhealthy relationships. I understand how scary it is in the darkness. So let’s transition you back into the light. I can help you to feel seen and heard again.
I have helped hundreds of individuals go from suffering to thriving. I have studied the effects of abuse, loss, and unhealthy relationships on self-worth, trust, depression, and anxiety for almost fifteen years.
I can help you and your family adjust to anxiety, trauma, abuse, divorce, separation, and grief. This includes what is in the children’s best interest during disputes. As a result, the relationship and communication between the parents and the children strengthen. I can help you understand and fix relationship patterns.
I am from Salt Lake City, Utah. I graduated with my master’s in psychology from Columbia University in New York City. I pursued my doctorate in Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong. I live in California and am working on my PsyD at California Southern University.
- B.S. Psychology, from The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, USA
- M.A. Psychology in Education, Counselling and Clinical Psychology, from Columbia University in New York City, USA
- PhD Social Work and Social Administration, from the University of Hong Kong
- Certified EMDR therapist, from EMDRIA (EMDR International Association), USA
- Certified Brainspotting Therapist (David Grand, Brainspotting)
- Certified High Conflict Coach (The High Conflict Diversion Program)
Membership and Registration
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with The Hong Kong Society of Counseling and Psychology
- Member of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Psychologist in the UK through the (BPS)
- Member of the Hong Kong Family Law Association (HKFLA)
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)